Premier Home Care in Southern Fairfield County, CT
With a strong belief that all seniors should have the opportunity to age in place, Home Care Assistance of Southern Fairfield County offers flexible hourly and live-in care that is delivered in the comfort of home. Our highly trained caregivers provide personalized attention and assistance with activities of daily living, personal care, medication reminders, transportation and more so that your loved one can maintain their regular routine and quality of life, while your family enjoys peace of mind knowing they are in the hands of a professional and compassionate caregiver.
Raising the Bar for In-Home Senior Care
At Home Care Assistance of Southern Fairfield County, values matter. We’re transparent about the services we provide and the quality of care that is delivered. Along with offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all of our care services, our commitment to our clients includes:
- Highly Trained Caregivers – We are proud to be regarded as one of the premier home care agencies in Southern Fairfield County with some of the industry’s most talented and qualified caregivers. Our caregivers are not only screened for experience and work history, but are provided with advanced and ongoing training in the latest senior care practices.
- Expertise in Memory Care – The scientific division of Home Care Assistance has created the Cognitive Therapeutics Method, a wellness program designed to promote mental acuity and cognitive vitality, while helping to promote feelings of purpose and self-esteem for seniors. While CTM benefits seniors of all cognition levels, it is especially beneficial for those with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Flexible Care Schedules – Life’s unpredictable. You might need an hourly caregiver to provide mom or dad with a helping hand a few days a week or perhaps you need a live-in caregiver to help your loved one overnight while you tend to a last-minute emergency. At Home Care Assistance of Southern Fairfield County, we give you the freedom to choose your own care schedule and allow you to modify it as needed, with no restrictions or hidden fees.
- Dedicated Care Managers – Our dedicated Care Managers act as a point of contact between your family and your caregiver, ensuring that all care needs are met and that your family is happy with the level of care being provided. Care Managers will also conduct quality assurance visits and oversee the care that is being provided for total peace of mind.
- 24/7 Availability – Care needs can arise at any time, so a caregiver should be available whether it’s early in the morning, on the weekend or the middle of the night. For your convenience, our Care Managers and caregivers are available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Request an In-Home Consultation Today
Take the first step toward peace of mind by reaching out to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Care Managers. They can discuss care needs, answer questions and can help you schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation where your loved one and your family can learn more about our services and get to know us a little better. For more information, call 203-842-8863 – we’re here to help.